Explore 10 local trails and 10 coffee shops with your dog over 10 weeks this fall (September 10 to November 20, 2022)
Always get the shirt!: See the new Dogs and Trails official event unisex t-shirt and add it your cart.
View full Challenge details here
✅ WHO: This Challenge is open to dog (and coffee) lovers within driving distance of Vancouver, BC, Canada who want to have fun local adventures outdoors with their dog.
✅ WHAT: It’s a dog-friendly walking or running and outdoor adventures Challenge.
✅ WHERE: On 10 local trails and 10 routes in the the Vancouver, BC region (Vancouver, White Rock, Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam, North Vancouver)
✅ WHY: For exploration, fun with your dog, fitness, prizes, and supporting local non profits. 10% of your registration fee will be donated to support local trails via the Chilliwack Park Society.
✅ WHEN: 10 weeks from September 10, 2022 to November 20, 2022.
- VIP Registration: $29.99 (Get 25% off by registering between July 16 and July 22)
- Early Bird Registration: $33.99 (Get 15% off by registering between July 23 and August 14, 2022)
- Regular Registration: $39.99 (Register between August 15 to October 1, 2022)
✅ BONUS: Every paid registrant gets a free $5 coffee card and 10% of their registration donated back to local trails.
✅ WORKPLACE / CORPORATE CHALLENGE: FREE REGISTRATION: Get a total of 3 or more people from your workplace or group of friends to register for the Challenge and we’ll give you one free registration. Contact us and send us the names of your participants today.
✅ NO DOG? No problem. We’ve got you covered. Check out our no-dog-required “Trails and Coffee” 10 Trail Challenge events.
- An online processing fee will be applied to your registration.
- All funds payable in Canadian Dollars.
- All registrations are non-refundable, non-deferrable, and non transferable.